Finally, it is the time for New Year,
And with it comes the time when most of the resolutions were broken.
And also comes the time when many more resolutions are made
Probably to be broken in next 365 days.
So, here goes my list of 32 resolutions for the year 2007, with a hope that most of these aren’t broken.
I shall -
- Try 5 different looks
- Keep moustache for some time.
- Crack less PJs
- Reduce the tummy
- Get a Regular walk/ jog/ exercise.
- Read at least 5 ET articles daily.
- Read newspaper editorials regularly.
- Find out what I really want in life.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Be more organized
- Keep my room clean
- Be more systematic in my approach of doing things.
- Not crib.
- Not give up easily, without giving a fight.
- Improve my reading habits
- Read business world regularly
- Not regret about things and won’t give “ifs and buts” explanations
- Mind my own business
- Not litter on the road.
- Give minimum excuses, and only if needed.
- Try not be a rat in the rat race
- Watch at least 100 good movies in 365 days.
- Learn to play pool or snooker
- Reduce my idle time (times where I have time, and I end up doing absolutely nothing).
- Learn using adobe Photoshop.
- Reduce the quantity of useless paper lying around haphazardly in my room.
- Not be short on effort, as I am often.
- Care not about what people say (unless of course it has some merits)
- Reduce the number of careless mistakes.
- Not form premature opinions about anyone.
- Write something good, and not just the crappy stuff I often end up writing
- Try to see that these resolutions do not go down the drain completely.