Skip to main content

New year resolutions

Finally, it is the time for New Year,
And with it comes the time when most of the resolutions were broken.
And also comes the time when many more resolutions are made
Probably to be broken in next 365 days.

So, here goes my list of 32 resolutions for the year 2007, with a hope that most of these aren’t broken.

I shall -

  1. Try 5 different looks
  2. Keep moustache for some time.
  3. Crack less PJs
  4. Reduce the tummy
  5. Get a Regular walk/ jog/ exercise.
  6. Read at least 5 ET articles daily.
  7. Read newspaper editorials regularly.
  8. Find out what I really want in life.
  9. Learn a foreign language.
  10. Be more organized
  11. Keep my room clean
  12. Be more systematic in my approach of doing things.
  13. Not crib.
  14. Not give up easily, without giving a fight.
  15. Improve my reading habits
  16. Read business world regularly
  17. Not regret about things and won’t give “ifs and buts” explanations
  18. Mind my own business
  19. Not litter on the road.
  20. Give minimum excuses, and only if needed.
  21. Try not be a rat in the rat race
  22. Watch at least 100 good movies in 365 days.
  23. Learn to play pool or snooker
  24. Reduce my idle time (times where I have time, and I end up doing absolutely nothing).
  25. Learn using adobe Photoshop.
  26. Reduce the quantity of useless paper lying around haphazardly in my room.
  27. Not be short on effort, as I am often.
  28. Care not about what people say (unless of course it has some merits)
  29. Reduce the number of careless mistakes.
  30. Not form premature opinions about anyone.
  31. Write something good, and not just the crappy stuff I often end up writing
  32. Try to see that these resolutions do not go down the drain completely.

Comments

  1. Tastyplex is best way to order food online from your favorite restaurants in Mumbai. 500 best restaurants from Bandra to Dahisar. Login to www.tastyplex.com or call +91 9930 2020 11 to order your food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Shop @ Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

Art of question paper leaks

(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...

Somewhere @ Nowhere

Somewhere @ Nowhere Coming soon ... As of now a snapshot at the cover design - (LHS - Back Cover, RHS - Front Cover)

new year

2008 is gone, and here we welcome 2009. we celebrate this change with a ritual involving music, food, wine and try to have the best of it all. a time when we make a million resolutions. we evaluate happenings of this day minutely as the omens of next 364 days to come. we hope that it has everything to make this day more than ordinary. but at the end of it, it is - just another day. just another year. just another passing moment. ... and this too shall pass!

A matter of choice ...

You have 2 options, and you have complete freedom to choose any of these. Each option leads to an outcome which is one of those given below 1. You are happy and everyone believing that you are not and sympathising with you. 2. Everyone believing that you are happy, while in reality you are far being so. Which one will you choose ?