Skip to main content

On koolness, Phonyness, Holden Caulfields etc. and all

This is one more post with nothing in particular. It was just that I was feeling like writing something crappy as no one was listening to me. I was watching a movie, not studying, was in a mood to do nothing in particular, getting bored and all that stuff. Actually I was browsing through people’s Orkut profiles. They have written such a nice bunch of krap. I mean all sounded so unreal, so phony. I mean, every second guy is a cool guy. That I must have seen million times by now. This all scares hell out of me. I mean I don’t say that I am someone great or someone like Howard Roark or John Galt, nor I can be. I don’t have such great ideals or morality or any such krappy stuff. But it all sounds so unreal and millions tonnes of aaattitude and exhaggerations thrown in. Dude … they are so arrogant. I mean, they are such idiots that they think that only they are the only human beings on earth, and others are just crappy combination of cranky bones and muscles. And all those artificial and contrived writings with lotsa kool sounding words and spelling mistakes to make it look kool thrown in. I mean Y du peepul make sow manee spalleng meestaches ? Y du they make such contrived centenses? They keep on repeating same kool words and phrases again and again. They are such a bunch of liars, only thing they seem to know is critisizing others, as if they are the greatest person to ever exist on earth. I mean, be yourself dude. Man, you have got a life. Reading all that I was feeling like Holden Caulfield, a character surrounded by phonies. I mean, people are so unkool when they pretend to be so kool. I mean some men are born kool, some become kool, and some just pretend koolnes. All unkool men belong to the third category. I mean I am koolly impressed by the way they are so unkool. This might sound Yossariansqueish, but this is the the way things are … I tell u that. And they are such a bunch of unkool selfish arrogant brats. Better stay indoors like Boo Radley or someone as goddamn stupid. Damn! I can go on continuously about trillions of other things in the universe I know about, but the truth is that I don’t give a damn about telling people. After all why should I ?

__

Holden Caulfield - Catcher in the Rye

Yossarian – Catch 22

John Galt – Atlas Shrugged

Howard Roark – The Fountainhead

Boo Radley - To kill a mockingbird

(The purpose of last part was not to give references of these characters, but to tell u that I have read many of these goddam books and all stuff …)

Comments

Shop @ Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

Art of question paper leaks

(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...

Somewhere @ Nowhere

Somewhere @ Nowhere Coming soon ... As of now a snapshot at the cover design - (LHS - Back Cover, RHS - Front Cover)

A matter of choice ...

You have 2 options, and you have complete freedom to choose any of these. Each option leads to an outcome which is one of those given below 1. You are happy and everyone believing that you are not and sympathising with you. 2. Everyone believing that you are happy, while in reality you are far being so. Which one will you choose ?

new year

2008 is gone, and here we welcome 2009. we celebrate this change with a ritual involving music, food, wine and try to have the best of it all. a time when we make a million resolutions. we evaluate happenings of this day minutely as the omens of next 364 days to come. we hope that it has everything to make this day more than ordinary. but at the end of it, it is - just another day. just another year. just another passing moment. ... and this too shall pass!