Skip to main content

Between hope and despair

Between hope and despair,
I lie somewhere.
The path in between,
Has caught me unaware.

Between utopia and indifference,
Between nonchalance and reverence,
I see and try to,
Make some sense.

And at a distance,
I see a shining light,
It sometimes fades away,
And is sometimes bright.

I talk to myself,
Is it the destination.
Or maybe it is just
A figment of my imagination.

I wish one day,
Deep inside me,
The dichotomies will die,
And I'll let it be ...

Comments

Shop @ Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

Art of question paper leaks

(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...

Somewhere @ Nowhere

Somewhere @ Nowhere Coming soon ... As of now a snapshot at the cover design - (LHS - Back Cover, RHS - Front Cover)

new year

2008 is gone, and here we welcome 2009. we celebrate this change with a ritual involving music, food, wine and try to have the best of it all. a time when we make a million resolutions. we evaluate happenings of this day minutely as the omens of next 364 days to come. we hope that it has everything to make this day more than ordinary. but at the end of it, it is - just another day. just another year. just another passing moment. ... and this too shall pass!

A matter of choice ...

You have 2 options, and you have complete freedom to choose any of these. Each option leads to an outcome which is one of those given below 1. You are happy and everyone believing that you are not and sympathising with you. 2. Everyone believing that you are happy, while in reality you are far being so. Which one will you choose ?