(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...
I write little bit about miscellaneous topics. Ranging from personal finance to short stories to poems to random musings!




















Bloody awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSexy snaps!
ReplyDeleteGr88 pics :-) majestic serenity unleashed!!!
ReplyDeleteRathi ka phodna jari hai......
ReplyDeleteReally Kool pics
Nice pics!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I left few comments of ur posts..didnt get any reply? U dont reply to comments?
@ Dopes
ReplyDelete@ Poonam
@ Aditya
@ Vishal
Thanks
@Reema
Thanks.
Sorry ... Didn't notice ur comments in the blog earlier. Saw them just now!
I do reply to comments, and more so to comments from first time visitors to this blog :)
Somehow, I didn't take a notice of your comments (I was out of town when they were posted ... to be precise, I was busy clicking these pics during trip to Himalayas)
So I missed it somehow!
Awesome pictures!thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMind boggling!!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally loved the pics... infact feel like leaving my job right now and run off to the mountais !!
ReplyDeletegrt work! :-)
Those are some beautiful photos! what time of the year is it?
ReplyDelete