Good Will Hunting (GWH) One of the movies is saw today ... It was a repeat telecast. First time I watched it, I thought I missed some of the subtle aspects of the movie. An it was definitely worth it! Earlier, I found it good, but now it is among my favorites it seems! In a nutshell it is about a young mathematical genius Will Hunting (Matt Damon), who works as a janitor in MIT, but is fighting with demons of his past and fears to open up with people, spending his talent and energy uselessly. It is also about a psychologist (Robin Williams), who helps Will to cope with it, to follow what he want and all that. Strangely, Robin Williams somehow reminded me of his role in Dead Poet's society, which was completely different! Apart from the script, performances few things, rather ideas stand out in the movie! Few thoughts apart from usual channelizing your energy, looking deep within yourself kind of stuff - One is that based upon a person's talent, often others set criteria abou...
And I am sure you will find ample reasons to enjoy the soft-drink! This is usually how life is :)
ReplyDeleterite ...
ReplyDeletebut then, soft drinks also have pesticides.