Skip to main content

What if this is not 'this' ?

What if I suddenly realized that my life is going as per the script pre-decided by some novelist, and I actually don't have any control over it?

What if my life is nothing but a non-stop uninterrupted TV show, running for 25th consecutive year with me unaware?

Wat if I am actually living a century before, and am actually on my journey to know the future of the world?

What if in reality ghosts are the only things that exist, and humans are merely an illusion ?

What if time was actually not moving in forward direction?

What if on one fine day I find that they are about to demolish the earth to build the inter-galactic superhighway?

What if trees and animals suddenly interchange their roles and vegetarian plants eating only animals, while non vegetarian plants eating both plants and animals?

What if I am suddenly arrested just for imagining these all as I am committing a thoughtcrime ?

Seems like an overdose of fiction and movies!
Am I getting, rather sinking deeper and deeper into this virtual terrritory ?
Or maybe, I am just imagining things!
Or maybe it is a combination of above !
Maybe, I need a break
Damn !
But kab kyun kahan kaise ?

Comments

  1. Guess, you need a break from all the fiction and sci-fic movies ;)
    Just kidding...
    What, why, when, where...there are always so many questions..and most of them remain unanswered..maybe, search for these answers is life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm ...

    Or maybe ... the answer to all these is more 'escapist' movies !
    ... the answer may be hidden somewhere there !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you gone crazy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! :) After a longggggggggggg time, I felt like I was a kid again, thinking and resolving to solve the mysteries of the world!

    Thanks for taking me back in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... And who says generating such ideas and resolving to solve mysteries of the world is an exclusive domain of kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey

    Never said that it was.. :)

    Just that, the more you "mature", the more some things seem plausbile while others dont. Some pragmatists like to believe they have a better view of the world... The so-called "humne duniya dekhi hai"... :)

    Its pragmatism of this sort when you start classifying things that "can" or "can-not" be done, is when you kill that child-like enthusiasm!

    Wat say?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true!

    "The so-called "humne duniya dekhi hai" sometimes becomes a bottleneck for our imagination!

    I am reminded of a quote by Einstein (once again!!!) -
    "Imagination is more important than knoledge"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Unfortunately not many care about imagination these days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Shop @ Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

Art of question paper leaks

(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...

Snaps from The Himalayas

Some glimpses of one of the best landscapes in the country. Why long for Alps when our own old, enigmatic yet beautiful Himalayas provide such magnificent and picturesque sceneries!! Have a look. Enjoy. Location - Garhwal Region, Himalayas which lie in the state of Uttrakhand.

Somewhere @ Nowhere - The Book

FINALLY .... After a tryst with so-called-creativity, I have come up with a book -  Somewhere @ Nowhere. You can have a sneak peek at the story & a few pages from the publisher's website and order the same & get it home delivered anywhere in India/ Abroad. Details as mentioned below- - Preview and get the book home delivered from HERE Also, you can join the following groups - - Orkut Community - Facebook Page Hope you like the work. Would appreciate a feedback. Till then ... Happy Reading!!! And yeah, please spread the word (relying on word of mouth & word of blog publicity) :-) ___ Update (18/02/2010) - Thanks for the initial response to the book :) Update2 (25/ 02/ 2010) - Thanks for the feedbacks on the book those who have read it. (hope to get a feedback by others soon). Encourages me to overcome inertia and write more! Meanwhile, those who ask for why is it currently not available in traditional retail outlets - well, I hope it wil...

The story behind credit card debts & personal loans

Any one with even an iota of interest in personal finance & its workings would probably know that credit card debts and personal loans are usually the worst kinds of debt traps that you can fall into. Yet many people fall into that trap again and again. Many people do come out of it eventually but some don't & this becomes a part of their "lifestyle". That you are eventually paying much more than you need to, if you default on credit card payments intentionally or unintentionally (probably @ 36 % per annum or something similar) or take a personal loan (say, @ 12% per annum or so) is not hard to fathom. However behind these numbers, there may be even a deeper story - that usually that of not having control over expenses or not having created a buffer amount. While there may be some pressing need like unplanned or recurring medical expenses which fuels sudden demand of money or an unexpected job loss, in many other cases this need may be fueled by lack of plani...

Survival

Dark clouds were looming at the horizon. In few minutes they would have traveled few miles in westward direction and came closer. This is not usually the scene at noon in the hottest month of the year. Dark clouds meant something ominous. Probably sign of an impending storm or maybe a cyclone approaching. Sea is a capricious lady. Bay of Bengal was no different. It was infamous for cyclones, and Orissa was often at the receiving end of nature’s fury. Ramdas was few miles into the sea. So were his brethrens of the fishermen community. There were around a hundred boats in the sea that day. No one anticipated the storm. So no one even thought of staying back at the shore and miss out on their livelihood of the day. Ramdas was alone in his boat. He owned the boat. His son helped him with his job. They managed to get enough as to earn a square meal a day. They had a good rapport with others of fishing community. But of late that relationship was breaking down. No reasons for that. Nor wa...