Skip to main content

The sea and the infinite

Standing at the shore
I stare at the infinite.
Numb of all the senses
Of the wrong, and the right.

I am there at the moment yet
It seems like it has been forever.
I feel crashing upon my senses
The past present and future together.

Up there near the horizon
I saw a ray of fading light.
It went away like that fleeting glory
And disappeared as came the night.

All I can see is
The sea and the wave,
And all I can think is
I was so, so naive.

Comments

  1. Isn't it great sometimes to be a naive?
    With each and every line I imagined a scene....and loved the way you used when fleeting glory disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neilina.

    Yeah ... Sometimes, somethings are best savored when they are garnished with a bit of naivety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Shop @ Amazon

Popular posts from this blog

Art of question paper leaks

(Following is based upon a real discussion which I had today morning) As I was making efforts to keep myself afloat in the swimming pool, I overheard some conversations - "Puraa paper pataa hota hai, wo to humein mil hi jaata hai ... tab bhi hum nahi padhte hain" . .. and so on The guy who did bulk of talking looked around 15 years old and seemed like quite a spoilt brat. I chipped in with some expert comments and questions - "Which board?" "Kisi bhi board ka" After a minute of chat I gathered that he had just given Class 10 exams in ICSE board and was planning to take science stream(PCM), and he studied in a school (say SKP). He had earlier managed to do the same at his previous school (say CRK). Inquisitively, I tried to gather more information on how he manages to get the paper "Bus kuch nahi, security guard ko paise do. 8th, 10th, 12th ke papers. Wo ek extra copy karaa leta hai. ICSE ke paper out karna sabse easy hai. Koi seal nahi hoti" ...

Somewhere @ Nowhere

Somewhere @ Nowhere Coming soon ... As of now a snapshot at the cover design - (LHS - Back Cover, RHS - Front Cover)

A matter of choice ...

You have 2 options, and you have complete freedom to choose any of these. Each option leads to an outcome which is one of those given below 1. You are happy and everyone believing that you are not and sympathising with you. 2. Everyone believing that you are happy, while in reality you are far being so. Which one will you choose ?